Crafty Things - What I've been doing

Although I've not been blogging lately, I have been reading other blogs and I've been crafting. Below are just some of my FOs


Some socks:
From the lift; pink socks for my sister made from 'Fabel' sock yarn from Scandinavian Knitting Design. I really love this sock yarn and it's a very good price
Next are the lovely blue socks, made from Koigu yarn which I received in a gift from my swap partner ages ago. It's such soft yarn and they should be really warm for the winter
The brown socks are made from gorgeous alpaca/wool yarn bought at the Avoca sale. I gave these ones to another sister as a birthday gift.
And last but not least are the two tone socks made with yarn left over from the first pair and a ball of navy Regia sock yarn. (a gift for my daughter)
You can really get 2 pairs of socks from 150g of sock yarn!


It was my daughter's birthday earlier this month and I made this cushion from various pieces of fabric in my stash. She really loved it and I was delighted with the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam