Hi all

this is my first posting on my newly created blog. Its a really wet windy grey morning and I have not bothered going for a walk with my dog Eorna, a golden labrador. I think I'll watch tv for a while and knit my daughter's jumper. Its to be a zip up cardi, knitted in Noro Kureyon in beautiful shades of brown, purple, blue and some turquoise. Its my first time to knit with this yarn and I'm very pleased with how its looking.
Recently I've finished 4 pairs of fingerless gloves, 3 pairs of fetchings, and have one or two other WIPs which are buried in the bottom of my large knitting bag.
Have not tried posting photos yet, I'll leave that for another day.

Comments

Holly said…
Yippee!! Great start! Welcome to the blog world.
Conn, said…
Yippee!! me foot! :-) Now there will be no getting her away from the PC!
Wishing you the best of luck with your new Blogg Ger. I hope it’s overrun with loads of fascinating ideas and suggestions for designer hand-knits especially for the man in your life! XX
Mary said…
Hi Ger, good luck with the Blog. Hope to see some pictures soon.
Mary said…
Hi Ger, I am up and running now, you gave me the bug to start up a blog myself
awh wow DEADLY BLOG MAMMY!!! ha ha, come on spice it up a bit!! xx
tangelled angel said…
welcome to blog world Ger!!!best of luck with it

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

5oth Posting!