So I didn't blog, but I was knitting!!!!!!

I really really have been knitting, just did not get around to blogging or uploading the photos.

Fingerless made from lovely soft sock yarn,bought at the Woolen Mills.
More fingerless mitts, from yummy Wildefoot sock yarn left over from the next picture!

Wildefoot socks. I got this lovely sock yarn in a swap over on Ravelry. Really lovely and soft, and I'm enjoying wearinig them in this cold weather we are currently having.

This little 'doudou' I knitted from lovely Swedish cotton sock yarn, again from a swap and the pattern is French. (I used the graph in the pattern) This for a gift for a new baby in Australia.



This scarf I knit as a birthday present for my niece. Lovely Baby Cashmerino yarn, and some velvet ribbon which I threaded through the lace.

Comments

Mary said…
These are gorgeous Ger, love the gloves and the little toy for the baby. Well done, you are putting me to shame.
I love the knitted baby knot doll
anyway you could share the pattern in english?
anyway you could share the knot doll pattern?

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

5oth Posting!