I'm still here

I just realise that I haven't been blogging lately. I think I've been too lazy to bother, which isn't good enough. I love, love reading other blogs and would like to think that someone out there is reading mine, but if there are no updates, noone will bother. These are some photos of La Defense area of Paris which for some reason I absolutely love. We stayed overnight here before we attended a wedding in Tours and just had a great evening wandering around after all the traffic hassle of our drive. La Grand Arche from Nanterre side
Sunset




Thumbs Up! One of the many sculptures in that are. Really modern, great buildings and really great views.
Some knitting content next posting, hopefully.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Love that thumb. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

Finished Projects