May knitting

Our knitting cafe was closed for the weekend and so we knit in the park. It was a lovely day. We took some food from the Food market in Temple Bar and brought it to a garden nearby in Dublin Castle. I bought a bruschetta at a bakery stall and it was really tasty, with roast veg and cheese, and a takeaway coffee. Spent a really enjoyable few hours knitting and chatting and enjoying the surroundings. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so no photos to post.
Still fininshing my Rowan cardi. Cuffs as well as the collar had to be knitted separately and then sewn on. I have one cuff finished and another started, so hope to get them finished and put together today. Then I have lots of little buttons to add as decoration, so it will be a few days yet before finishing. Then I want to start a small baby project and someting portable to take to knit cafe.
Yesterday I was out to lunch in my brother's. I bought a carrot cake in Avoca on the way. I have not had this one before so was a little apprehensive. It was absolutely yummy and so when I visit this shop again I will have to have another. Maybe I might make one myself today or perhaps a fatless sponge. Feel like baking.

Comments

Mary said…
Sounds very civilised eating in the park. It was a beautiful day on Saturday.
Conn, said…
Well, if ya feel like baking --- what’s stopping ya????????

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam