Weekend Eating





Yesterday spent a lovely afternoon in Powerscourt with my sister M of www.craftydogs.blogspot.com. It must be the most scenic cafe I have ever visited either in Ireland or other places I've been to abroad. These photos were taken from the outdoor section of the cafe. Unbelievable. We had yummy leek and potato soup with cheese bread and salad for lunch. Then after a lovely wander around the shops and garden centre we returned to the coffee shop for some tea and cakes( Strawberry custardy tartlet for me and baked raspberry cheesecake for M) Oh Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! That was Saturday.
Today, Sunday, spent the morning in city. Had good coffee at Coffee society in Liffey Street and then on way home met my friend O at Avoca in Rathcoole, where I had a lovely lunch of Cauliflower Cheese soup which was delicious and creamy, followed by Baked Raspberry Cheesecake and Tea.
Oh my God, how many miles will I need to walk this week after all this yummy eating?!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Holly said…
I love that Avoca and you had great weather it looks like! Glad it was Yummy!
Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous view!!!! That looks like a beautiful place to eat.
muoriska said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
muoriska said…
I sent out my KTE parcel on 23.4.( finland) and it arrived to Germany on 11.5. so it took too long. I've complained and now I'm waiting their answer ( finnish post)

Hope your's parcel arrives soon.
Diane said…
this post is making me hungry....

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

5oth Posting!