Flickr Anger!!!! WIPs and Finished Knits

Current wip. Alpaca scarf from a free pattern at Interweave Knits. Its little arrowhead lace and is quite an easy knit. I bought the yarn at the 2006 Knitting and Stitching show!!!! Its been in my stash since. Its really soft.

Finished blue cardi/jacket. This took me about 3 months to knit. Its in Jaegar Matchmaker Merino 4ply and knit on 3.75mm needles. I'm really pleased with it especially since I washed it and blocked it. Before that, the stitches looked uneven, but now are quite flat. The yarn is really soft, but the weather is too warm to wear it at the moment.

I've had to blog about these projects, as I've spent the last 2 hours on Ravelry trying to add the photos from my Flickr account to my Ravelry project base. I've no idea what is going wrong, but when I drag the picture to place it in the required 'box' it wont go into the box at all, but then I get a number of the pictures all over the page. Don't quite know how I'm still sane or have not lost my temper with the whole thing. Its taken me ages to sit down and write up my Ravelry profile and enter my projects, stash etc. I even asked my daughter for help and she is completely baffled!!


Comments

Mary said…
Flickr is back up and working. Well done with the blue cardigan looks absolutely fabulous.
Nerdy Knitter said…
I love that sweater--it's beautiful! I had the same Flickr trouble, and assumed it was my terrible Internet connection--glad to know it wasn't us, it was "them." :-)
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh! I love that blue sweater! Well done! Looks like a sweater I'd want to wear every day.

How are you? Doing well, I hope! I'm still trying to finish socks for my big foot brother.

School is going well. I'm looking forward to getting some much needed rest this weekend though. Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam