Congrats. And a musical evening

On Saturday, my DH (www.prendoponder.blogspot.com) (I'm sure he will start blogging again soon now that he has the time) got the results of his Arts degree, which he studied arduously for over a period of 6 years, extracuricularly. And he got a 1st class hons in it too. Well done!!! and Congratulations to you.!!!

Yesterday, July 1st was very showery and grey in the afternoon. Spent a lovely morning in the city , having delicious coffee and chocolate and a nice lunch. Then home, intending to sit out in the garden a while, but rain forbade it and so to the couch and some tv. Well a great treat was in store - concert for Diana. While I did not see it all, what I did was really good and uplifting. I really love music. Tom Jones, Bryan Ferry, Take That, P Diddy, Elton John, Rod Stewart were all brilliant. Andrew Lloyd Weber and the excerpts from his many wonderful musicals by artists such as Donny Osmond, Jason Donovan, the new 'Joseph' Lee Mead, Sarah Brightman, Andrei Boccelli, etc and all those I have left out, made for a great musical evening. Sorry to all my neighbours who may have heard the loud music coming from my house! Nothing like good music to lift the spirits.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on the great result!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam