The Christmas and the Icing. December 2nd 2010

This is my third crochet sock yarn blanket. I've been working on it for a few months, but managed to finish it last weekend. It's so cosy and I wrap it around myself on the couch these freezing days. It's really cheerful.
I call it the 'icing on the cake' of snow.

This is a Christmas cake snow sculpture. Amazingly it made itself as this is the result of many days' snowfall on the little garden table just outside. Underneath it are lovely little alpine plants, probably half dead by now.

Comments

Woolly Bits said…
your blanket looks beautiful - just the right thing for this kind of weather:)) and as annoying as the snow can be, when trying to get around - it does make for lovely photos... the one with the sprinkled bamboo is my favourite! I'll admit that I am hoping for a thaw soon, though - we'd need to go shopping again at some stage:))

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam