Sunday Dec 5th 2010

Almost forgot to post today.Then I'd miss out on my intention to blog each day till Christmas!
Today I went to the city to try to get some Christmas shopping done. Got a couple of gifts, and so am pleased. It may be next weekend before I get out shopping again. Snow still on the ground and so I'm not willing to risk it on my own. It's really unfortunate to get this very cold spell just before Christmas, I'm sure the shops are truly losing out on business and then when the thaw arrives it'll be so busy!!
On the knitting front, I've a few more FO's which I can't blog about for obvious reasons, neither have I taken photos, but will during the week.
Have another project started tonight and am enjoying it, but lots of sewing up!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam