Saturday Dec 4th 2010 - Recent Knits

These are a few of my finished FO's. I mainly knit them in October and November last, but as they were for gifts, I could not post them here. However the recipients I think were happy.

Short scarf and matching fingerless gloves for my sister. Knit in Rowan Cashsoft 4ply. Really soft and quite thick for 4ply yarn.
Socks for my DH's birthday. Knit in Regia sock yarn. This really is great yarn for socks. Hard wearing and remains soft.

This is Annis for myself. I love it and would love to knit another. Knitted in Manon silk. I've enough left to knit another maybe short scarf, but do you think I can find it?? It must have fallen out of my knitting bag, or rolled under a chair or couch. But I can't get down on my knees yet to really look. I'll have to ask someone to look for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and Ravelry etc

Knit Lit

My Mam