'Bee-Utiful'









Some pictures from my garden over the weekend. A lovely Clematis covers a wall the length of our side garden and gives beautiful pink Spring colour for a few weeks at this time of year. (not half long enough as its so gorgeous) The bees just love it and also love the bamboo screens and wood on our deck. As you can see they collect pollen from the flowers and scrape wood for their hives. For a number of years now we find bee hives in various places in the garden and under the eaves into the attic and when we examine them they are made up, it seems, from this wood they have scraped.
On the needles at the moment is still my turquoise cardi. I have most of it done except for the cuffs. These were knitted separately to the sleeves. Pattern for this is from the Rowan mag No 38 'Duchesse'. Hopefully I will have it finished by next weekend. Will post some photos then.
Another project at the moment is sewing for my daughter. More later.

Comments

Mary said…
lovely photos Ger
Anonymous said…
beautiful flowers - and amazing photos.. but even as a lover of cute bugs, that bee is creeping me out! hehe. I'm scared of them :o

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

5oth Posting!