A good day



Its my birthday today. Enough to say that the number doesn't matter. Got a gift of a lovely gardening stool complete with tools from DH and you'll never guess what was wrapped with it! Copy of a draft of some of his thesis for proof reading!! on my Birthday!! Needless to say, I haven't had a chance yet to even look at it.
I've been so busy going to yarn shop for patterns, (K was in a good mood today) Then I just had to meet a sister for coffee/lunch. After that I took a long walk and on the way to the supermarket to purchase this evening's dinner (an Indian takeaway) so that I don't have to cook.
So far have had a really good day, and hope to have a little glass of good red wine later.

Comments

TeaandCakes said…
Happy Birthday Ger!
Anonymous said…
Yes, a very happy birthday to you Ger. Sounds like a lovely day (except for the thesis proofing, that is!)
tangelled angel said…
Happy birthday Ger!! Hope you enjoyed the day!
Lien said…
Happy birthday! I would take the thesis proofreading as a *great* birthday present. It means he's almost done, which means y'all will be much much happier in just a little while. How much more can you ask for on a birthday?
Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed the day.
Brian said…
ahem. A "little glass"?
Diane said…
I hope you enjoyed your birthday, Ger. Btw, I've been "following" you and adding in my Easter greetings in knitty blogsphere...Happy Easter to you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Mam

Me and Ravelry etc

Finished Projects